[Vision2020] If You Look Young, Don't Buy Spray Paint ;-)

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 20 11:58:43 PST 2007

A.  Bill is correct and I am sure any legal eagle would be willing to verify
that.
B.  Once again, we see a CC'er trotting out an old but totally unproven
story about an imagined wrong done to NSA/CC.  GET OVER IT!!!
C.  I guess this would mean that Doug (ANY of them) is an Antichrist as well
as his "free speech" advocates the killing of innocent people by the
millions and enslaving those he does not like or whose speech he disagrees
with.  Seems pretty Antichrist-like to me.

J  :]