[Vision2020] If You Look Young, Don't Buy Spray Paint ;-)

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 20 10:19:23 PST 2007

You cannot just "paint" on vinyl fencing!  It needs to be cleaned with
special cleaner and even then you cannot use a cleaning pad that would
scratch the surface.  Since it involved more than one vinyl piece of
fencing, maybe just replacing those pieces would make more sense, although I
am sure the painting will just reappear and that solution can get costly.
The point really is, is to find out who is doing it and stop them.  Cameras,
strategically placed would aid in that, I would think.  Plenty of places to
use for that without anyone even knowing they are being watched.

J  :]