[Vision2020] If You Look Young, Don't Buy Spray Paint ;-)

david sarff davesway at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 19 23:02:45 PST 2007

I think J has been pined to the wall about this with the same offer. Don’t
remember who.
This sounds like a simple boy scout thing and if Aaron Ament is reading this
maybe he can get the ball rolling.
I'm willing to help, sounds like a small job. A few swipes of close colored
paint might be quicker.
Dave