[Vision2020] If You Look Young, Don't Buy Spray Paint ;-)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Jan 20 09:33:15 PST 2007

Saundra Lund inquires:

"Sadly, since I'm not a sports fan, I won't be joining in any laughs about
the BEARS victory . . . who are the BEARS, anyway?"

The bears, dear Saundra, are #1 on Stephen Colbert's "Threat Down" list.

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Sounds/Colbert_on_Bears.mp3

And just what does Stephen Colbert have to say about this Sunday's
Saints-Bears game?

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Sounds/Colbert_on_Bears_Saints.mp3

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"Madness does not always howl.  Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end
of the day saying, 'Hey, is there room in your head for one more?'"

- Author Unknown