[Vision2020] If You Look Young, Don't Buy Spray Paint ;-)

david sarff davesway at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 20 09:02:10 PST 2007

A few thoughts.
These days are filled with liability issues. Should we pass this by the city
first? I can find out monday.
Also, my comment about including  Scouts or other organizations is based on
the idea that the kids earn credits for their work. I would love to give
them option #1.
Tomorrow is too short of a notice for this guy. Otherwise Kai, leave a Goof
off, kick off time and will see what can happen.
Dave