[Vision2020] The Bible, Map or Territory

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Fri Jan 19 15:13:10 PST 2007

"The Vandals over the Bronco's. Chevy over ford. Shindaiwa over
Huskvarna..DelMonty . So they are innocent by that standard or only as
guilty as any of us."

Shake or bud? Drum or Zig-Zag? Bong or roach clip? Are they innocent of
being misused or is someone measurably guilty of posting, post inhalation?
"A vast writhing construct in the  head," to be sure!