[Vision2020] Christ Church owns the chamber?

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 18 19:13:22 PST 2007

She may be "prominent" but I don't know how.  Is she in real estate or what?
  And I'm sorry, but she did NOT make it clear she was referring to Moscow -
she was, however, on a CC site, talking to a CC'er about a concern of the CC
and another CC'er.

And my question still stands - especially if she is from Pullman - why isn't
she more involved or concerned with Pullman's issues and is on a Moscow site
talking/moaning about issues that don't really concern her?  Its just like
with Tony and others who live outside the immediate area - why are they so
caught up in Moscow/Latah issues and are not more involved with their own
town?  Surely their towns could use their 'expertise".

Still not "abuy'n" it.

J  :]