[Vision2020] water

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 18 19:05:07 PST 2007

Actually, I'd like to see water conservation go a bit further in this area
than it has, just for the sake of making SURE it is not a problem in the
future or at least not as big a one.  With the wells in the county having
the problems they are, it makes sense to conserve and go the reservoir
route.

J  :]