[Vision2020] List Impact

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Thu Jan 18 12:00:56 PST 2007

No, v2020 really has no real affect on Moscow...most of the people in this community do not even know it exists. Others have tried it and given up in disgust. Only an elitists few actually read it every day and post anything only some of which is actually valuable. It has become known as a site wherein attacks on Doug Wilson are so personal as to be slanderous. And those looking to throw out Christ Church have turned this site into a hate factory. On many occasions when I have been introduced to someone here in town I hear many comments on what and who posts and the hate that is here. J ford, Joan and others have ruined it for so many. The progress of Moscow is not and I repeat NOT tied to Christ Church.
Yes, I also post here and read what is being said and on occasion even post something usually just to present something of another view point. But of a 22 thou population why would anyone think that those who post here have any influence on the rest of this city? Vision 2020 is not about and forward vision for Moscow it is a place where in J ford and others can attack and individual and a church with their personal hate and try to make others believe it all...Oh! and of course it is in the name of religion.