[Vision2020] List Impact

Tom Hansen idahotom at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 18 11:36:09 PST 2007

Tim -

Outside of the bickering (of which I am guilty, as well as others) I feel
that Vision 2020 is an extremely valuable resource for several reasons.

I have learned much from the various topics discussed here.

Although I am against hunting gray wolves (and feel their survival must be
guaranteed), I have learned things here on Vision 2020 from both sides of
this controversial "coin", things which I otherwise may not have learned.

I have learned the value of our water resource, the necessity to ensure its
availability, and how that necessity may (or may not) be effected by
community growth.

I have learned the importance of maintaining health services for our county,
and to what extent our community will go to preserve that maintenance.

I have learned various political processes/activities from discussions
conerning bills presented to the state legislature, and how to prioritize
the impact of those legislature as they effect the community in which I
live.

There are many other things that I have learned, and continue to learn, here
on Vision 2020.

So, I vote a resounding "YES" to the question, "Does Vision 2020 have a
positive impact on the community?"

Seeya round town, Moscow.