[Vision2020] "Which Way To The Egress?" Barak Obama

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Tue Jan 16 14:09:20 PST 2007

I'm praying for an Edwards/Obama ticket and awaiting my first crop of
Edwards '08 bumperstickers.  And yeah -- my vote is for "moral reasons."
Things like an unflinching assessment of poverty in the U.S., a return to
some semblance of moral authority in the world, a sane foreign policy, and a
commitment to stewardship of America's and the world's natural resources.
In another place and time, we might have called it "people before politics,"
but that seems so very long ago.

keely