[Vision2020] [Bulk] Re: Stay out of jail - beware of spyware

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Tue Jan 16 09:49:07 PST 2007

... and the Vision was becoming so placid and mundane.

So much for all that Good Will, Christmas Cheer and those New Year
resolutions. Eh, J and Wayne?

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
-------

By Doug F's response, might I hazard a guess that this means Dale,
"I'm-afraid-of-not'in-and-nobody" Courtney IS afraid of letting
"outsiders"
read his mis-leading blogs?  Silly me - here I thought the elders of
Christ
Church were stronger than dirt, able to brush off any small item that
irritates them (such as people pointing out just how WRONG they are)
and
continue to push, in the face of decency, the lies and misconceptions
they
so like to espouse!

Guess, Dale isn't the "Teflon Don" we all thought him to be - he hides
(YES,
Hides) behind a little button of "Nope, not getting on here."

Coward is as coward does...I reckon.

Guess I shouldn't be too surprised; after all, they have been hiding
behind
Doug Farris for a small bit of time now.

J  :]