[Vision2020] [Bulk] Re: Stay out of jail - beware of spyware

Tom Hansen idahotom at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 16 11:31:22 PST 2007

What’s the matter, No-Clue?

Dint yuse boys at the sandbox git my Christmas card?

Well, jest in case y’all missed it, here it is agin:

To the Gang at the Anselm House Sandbox:  May all your yuletides be gay! :)

And here’s a little sumpin to pretty up Comb-Over’s BLog.  Please feel free
to post as many of the videos as you like (maybe even all eight) from:

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13iH8fHdrFU

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_SxO0dXkdI

Part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42HMMAjMh0k

Part 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTe1ydguln0

Part 5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8Qlf6MrVHQ

Part 6
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFuu-fhqm38

Part 7
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQYWkcjJpOI

Part 8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ysYaHD6hxk

For easier viewing pleasure I have placed them all on an easy-access page
at:
http://www.notonthepalouse.com/My_Town_Video.htm

I only wish that I could deliver this in person.  But I don’t think that
Comb-Over likes me.

PS, No-Clue:  I’ll bet there are lots of mommies and daddies that are glad
you are available to baby-sit, huh?  But then, maybe not.