[Vision2020] [Bulk] Re: Stay out of jail - beware of spyware

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 16 09:14:16 PST 2007

By Doug F's response, might I hazard a guess that this means Dale,
"I'm-afraid-of-not'in-and-nobody" Courtney IS afraid of letting "outsiders"
read his mis-leading blogs?  Silly me - here I thought the elders of Christ
Church were stronger than dirt, able to brush off any small item that
irritates them (such as people pointing out just how WRONG they are) and
continue to push, in the face of decency, the lies and misconceptions they
so like to espouse!

Guess, Dale isn't the "Teflon Don" we all thought him to be - he hides (YES,
Hides) behind a little button of "Nope, not getting on here."

Coward is as coward does...I reckon.

Guess I shouldn't be too surprised; after all, they have been hiding behind
Doug Farris for a small bit of time now.

J  :]