[Vision2020] lawyers

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Tue Jan 9 11:17:30 PST 2007

Kai,

My apologies,  I have never found anyone working for the Latah Eagle to be a
scuzzball.  This past election season, I was disappointed that I was talked
into a spur of the moment ad because someone else had reserved space and
hadn't turned in the copy, so I said ok, paid for it and then it wasn't
printed that week.  I did, however, receive a credit on the next week's ad
which was not nearly as well done as the one of two year's before.  I did
not get a chance to proof it and the excuse was that it was emailed to me
and I didn't get back in time.  I did not receive the email and when I went
in to check, it had already been done and I was too late.  I inferred from
what was told me that someone wasn't being quite truthful and was simply
passing the buck--again.  I was disappointed, but not nearly ready to define
anyone by the terms set out in your denigration of the law profession.  A
tad dishonest perhaps, trying to save ones own skin perhaps, somewhat lax in
publication protocol, but never, never scuzzy.  So I do apologize again for
my hyperbole.

Sue