[Vision2020] Fw: And so it begins!!

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 5 17:11:48 PST 2007

D***n, that was actually very articulate and readable.  Thank you.

While I don't wholey agree, I do UNDERSTAND your stand.  I'm just asking
that you keep your comments this calm and don't sink to the level of two
teen boys, toe-to-toe, spitting at each other.  I'd be more interested in
this kinda discussion than the other.

Again, thank you for stating this so clearly and calmly.

J  :]