[Vision2020] DISH Network Drops Court TV???

Saundra Lund sslund at roadrunner.com
Thu Jan 4 16:33:50 PST 2007

Not being a DISH Network subscriber, I'm not necessarily in the loop, but
over the past couple of days, I've heard grumblings that the DISH Network
has dropped Court TV . . . anyone know if this is true???

Man, if I'd have switched to from Time Warner to DISH to keep KAYU and was
now losing Court TV, I'd be *real* p*ss*d  :-(

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
- Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****