[Vision2020] Doug Farris: Sad News

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 09:27:35 PST 2007

Wayne --

You've written a piece of vaguely threatening, juvenile nonsense and
expect anybody to respond to it as though you've written a scholarly
article? You crossed a line. A fairly serious one. Gloating about
someone's fictionalized death is, frankly, pretty bizarre behavior,
not that, frankly, you haven't been prone to that since you started
posting repetitive, multi-coloured screeds about the KKKASH KKKULT.

Seriously. Calm down.

-- ACS