[Vision2020] Can Algae Fill Our Gas Tanks & Can Coal Energy KeepCO2 Stored?

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Wed Jan 3 11:01:00 PST 2007

Ted

Is this the plant that was originally to be built at the Port of Wilma. I hope  it will be built some were. There is a smal plant in the works at Genesee. He plans to make bildesial from usned vegetable oil. Brocke and Sons are also working on a product made from rape. There should be more of these as time goes on.
Roger