[Vision2020] Don't Forget Melissa! Re: Al Gore Wins an Oscar for...

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 21:58:06 PST 2007

All-

Argument ad hominem...

Even if Al Gore drove a Hummer 50 miles a day for no other reason than to
show off, heated his huge mansion with heating oil leaving the windows open
in winter, powered his estate with electricity solely from a CO2 belching
coal fired plant, flew a private jet across the USA on sin trips to Vegas to
satisfy unspeakable passions every weekend, was heavily invested in
Halliburton and Exxon/Mobil, and had gigantic bonfires on his estate fueled
with huge vats of oil to hold satanic rituals, this would say nothing about
the truth or falsehood of the scientific claims about global warming in "An
Inconvenient Truth," a film that, though helpful and important, could have
offered more in depth science on climate change, while being more
entertaining and engaging.

Here's a salute to Melissa Etheridge for her Oscar nominated song from "An
Inconvenient Truth," "I Need To Wake Up."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070216/ap_en_ce/people_melissa_etheridge_2

Ted Moffett