[Vision2020] Life after death?

Ralph Nielsen nielsen at uidaho.edu
Tue Feb 27 09:38:56 PST 2007

Doug et al.

I was baptized in Danish at the tender age of 3 months. I had
absolutely nothing to do with the affair. So please don't hold me
responsible for anything that was said or done on my behalf. I had
not yet reached the age of consent. OK?

In your previous item [below] you said: "I don't believe I ever said
that [I] believe in the Bible. I think I said or inferred [implied]
that I believe that the Bible is the True word of a Triune God. I
believe in the author of the Bible."

To which I replied: "If you don't believe the Bible, why quote from
it? "

That was my question, Doug. Are you going to answer it?

Ralph