[Vision2020] The Dougs et al.

Ralph Nielsen nielsen at uidaho.edu
Mon Feb 26 16:16:52 PST 2007

You should be ashamed, Doug. You rip the Hebrew psalm completely out
of its context and write the silly drivel below. You are certainly
dodging the issue, aren't you?

As for saviors, this was written hundreds of years before Xianity was
invented.

"I, I am the LORD, and besides me there is no savior" (Isaiah 43:11).

But however much you twist the Hebrew scriptures to make them say
what they do not say, you are still headed for Sheol when you die.

Ralph