[Vision2020] The Dougs et al.

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Mon Feb 26 15:40:28 PST 2007

Ralph,

We sing the Psalms each week. So if we sing Psalm 55 then we must be
and we are not ashamed.

But if you really read the Scriptures as you say you do and if the Holy
Spirit gives you any understanding what so ever, then you would know
that the passage that I cited is for those who once believed and now
have turned their back on the Savior of all mankind. I know that you
were Baptized in the Name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Ghost
so when did you stop believing?

lemeno, Doug!