[Vision2020] The Dougs et al.

Ralph Nielsen nielsen at uidaho.edu
Mon Feb 26 07:41:21 PST 2007

Come on, J., everyone has the right of free speech in civilized
countries, including even the USA. Don't you agree?

Personally, I think the sneering and often hate-filled writings of
the Dougs and others of their ilk are great advertising for the
causes they stand for: gross ignorance, malice, and very bad manners.

Ralph

[Vision2020] (no subject)

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 26 07:10:41 PST 2007

Hey, DOUG F, if you really have so little respect for the people on
V2020,
please just stop writing.  Every one of your "posts" starts with a snide
"Dear Blind 2020" or other some such crap.

You have a forum on Rightminded.com - just stay there.

Oh, wait....did Dale kick you off there?!  Seems like no one wants to
hear
from you.

J  :]

 >From: heirdoug at netscape.net
 >To: nielsen at uidaho.edu
 >CC: vision2020 at moscow.com
 >Subject: [Vision2020] (no subject)
 >Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 02:25:33 -0500
 >
 >Dear Blind 2020,
 >
 >It is good to see that Ralph Nielson, The Tar-baby, Art Deco and the
 >newest member of the "we use the scripture for our own ends" team,
Mr.