[Vision2020] The Dougs et al.

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Mon Feb 26 08:21:17 PST 2007

Ralph,

It's good to see that you are now playing the "victim card" it "suits"
you well!

I have read most of what you have written in the newspaper and here on
Blind 2020. It is well documented that you greatly despise those who
actually believe the Bible for what it says. You have for the past 7 or
8 years, shown your total disdain and bitterness towards the living God
and His living, life giving, word. But I also believe that the Living
Word, of the true, triune God, can handle your infinitesimal and
infantile insults with out being hindered to accomplish It's task. When
you try to point out, by so called scholarly means, the inconsistencies
and inaccuracies in the Bible you only show how much of a fool you
truly are.

You also in your foolishness, have given air time to many scriptures as
God is directing you to do so. And for this I am grateful. For God's
word " will not return to (Him) void, without accomplishing what (He)
desires and without succeeding in the matter for which (He) sent it"
You have in truth, spoken truth when you, in fact, tried to speak lies.

Keep up the Lord's work!

Doug

"And so I proclaim the Triune God, seek to do God's will,
and refuse to see attacks against my faith in every
point of dissent." keely