[Vision2020] vision 2020 proposal

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Feb 23 06:43:32 PST 2007

Thanks, Dan.

If John Dickinson's term expires in December of this year, I assume then
that there is an election scheduled for this November?  If so, wouldn't it
be more prudent to simply let it remain vacant until somebody is elected to
fill it?

Thoughts, Vision 2020?

"Only by going too far can one possibly find out how far one can go."

- Jon Dyer