[Vision2020] missing Finley

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Wed Feb 21 11:16:22 PST 2007

We've been in our house for a little over a week now, and last night my
beloved cat, Finley, escaped.  He's an overweight, two-year-old black
neutered male and I love him very much.  He may be trying to make his way
from where we now live on North Almon to where we came from on Ridgeview
just past the cemetery.  That encompasses most of Moscow, so I thought I'd
send this out.  Please, if you see my guy, call me at 883-3688 or Cedar
Veterinary Clinic at 882-1772.

Thanks,

keely