[Vision2020] Wilson not the same as others

nickgier at adelphia.net nickgier at adelphia.net
Wed Feb 21 10:03:37 PST 2007

Greetings:

I don't like repeating myself, but I have written a 15-point statement showing how Wilsonian theology differs substantially from conservative evangelical theology.  You can read it at http://users.adelphia.net/~nickgier/evang.htm.

The fact that the second largest church in Moscow is led by a discredited and dishonest pastor is eminently relevant to V2020.

I will continue to point out Wilson's dishonesty every chance that I get.  He is a former student of mine, so I feel particularly responsible and fully committed to his eventual rehabilitation.

When we send our graduates out into the world we do not expect conformity to any of our views.  All that we ask is that they use their degrees in a responsible and honorable manner.

Nick Gier, Proud Intolerista
Intolerance is not a vice if one is intolerant of bigotry, dishonesty, evasion, bad manners, and ugly behavior