[Vision2020] Wilson's Excuses

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Mon Feb 19 06:42:10 PST 2007

Well, it looks as though all the usual suspects have reported in and, shockingly, no one could meet the rather meager requirement of providing just one cite for the reckless statement that you made. You really would think that with all his "books and sermons," (no dear, not yet) with the "hundreds of occasions" and the "several different ways in several different mediums" you, or one of your fellow Mensa  members, could have come up with something better then, and please forgive my paraphrase, well, Greg Dickison wrote something almost kind of like that once. And someone is calling me desperate? I guess the old adage sung to the tune of "if you don't have what it takes to back up your stupid assertions, squeal louder," is permanently cued up on your play list. I hate to be the one to break the news to you but, it's got no beat and you just can't dance to it.