[Vision2020] Parking Survey Under Way and other NSA Issues

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Wed Feb 14 19:18:05 PST 2007

To the best of my knowledge Mr. Wilson has never actively campaigned to prevent any legitimate enterprise from starting up in Moscow. It appears that he and his congregation vote after the fact with their shopping dollars, as is their right.

With regard to Wilson's "too numerous writings," when, as a mental exercise, I imagine you in one of the afore mentioned "positions of power" I wonder how anyone could possibly come to any other possible conclusion.

I fail to see even a glimmering of logic in your post.