[Vision2020] Parking Survey Under Way and other NSA Issues

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 14 18:39:21 PST 2007

So someone disagreeing with business practices or with a business' lack of
community care, are to be labeled "wackadoos" and "moonbats"?  Who wrote
that rule?

Does that mean Doug is wackadoo" or a "moonbat" because he doesn't like the
way some businesses allow women to be in charge or allows them to be on a
board of that business?  He has clearly stated in too-numerous of writings,
that he feels businesses or organizations that allow women positions of
power are businesses that are unmanly and should not be patronized.

You said it; I'm just extending it logically.

J  :]