[Vision2020] kirker Shopping Regs (was Wilsonista Strikes Again)

Lucyzoe lucyzoe at email.com
Mon Feb 12 13:25:12 PST 2007

J,

Your copy isn't from the most recent directory; however, it is - at first
glance - similar to the principles that appear on page 49 (clearly marked)
of the most recent directory (2006-2007).

Based on the jpg of the page you attached, your V2020 post regarding the
"shopping practices" of CC members is incorrect and false. Not only does the
page have nothing to do with "shopping," it also does not say anything about
a directive to use CC businesses first.

My purpose in asking you to post the page was to demonstrate that if you're
willing to distort and spread false information, with regard to CC, about
something as clear as the "principle of doing business with brothers," you
have, or you will, post false information about things of greater
consequence.

Am I happy now? Well, no. I'm not happy about you lying for the purpose of
tearing down your brothers and sisters in Christ. I fail to see how it
serves a godly purpose or how you've managed to justify it for this long.

Lucy Zoe