[Vision2020] Wilsonista Strike again

Lucyzoe lucyzoe at email.com
Fri Feb 9 17:16:49 PST 2007

J,
Do you have a copy? On what page do these "guidelines" appear in the
directory? Will you email me a copy or post the exact words on V2020 -
including the page number? I'm looking at my directory and I can't see
anything that says CC members are forbidden to make purchases unless it's
not provided by another member of CC. In fact, I can't find anything with
the words shopping, purchasing, or buying.

Lucy Zoe