[Vision2020] The Infamous Memo

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 11 16:42:44 PST 2007

Matt Decker wrote:

> Tom,
>
> I sure wouldn't doubt that Fox has a right minded bias, just as I hope
> that you wouldn't doubt that PBS/NPR has a left. I tend to think that
> ABC CBS and NBC have a more left leaning bias too. In my opinion that
> shouldn't even be in question, thats just life.

I think the key question is whether or not a particular news
organization is doing what it can to decrease the level of bias or if it
is actively encouraging it.  Clearly, if that memo is real, Fox News is
not doing all it can to wipe out it's own biases.

Now whether PBS/NPR, ABC, CBS, or NBC are doing all they can to provide
fair and balanced coverage, I have no idea.  I will assume so until I
read about a "smoking gun" memo from any of those organizations.

I recommend going to the internet for news, and researching topics of
interest in multiple places.

Paul