[Vision2020] The Infamous Memo

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Feb 11 17:07:24 PST 2007

Here is the New York University's Department of Journalism discussing the
memo (extracts of the memo are presented).  Be sure to copy and paste the
entire URL.

http://journalism.nyu.edu/pubzone/weblogs/pressthink/2003/10/30/fox_thememo.
html

"Dissent is the highest form of patriotism"

- Thomas Jefferson