[Vision2020] The Infamous Memo

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 11 14:21:21 PST 2007

Tom,

I sure wouldn't doubt that Fox has a right minded bias, just as I hope that
you wouldn't doubt that PBS/NPR has a left. I tend to think that ABC CBS and
NBC have a more left leaning bias too. In my opinion that shouldn't even be
in question, thats just life.

As in polls though, a question can be altered in any way to form the answers
the pollers want. I believe we had this same discussion in regards to a
Zogby poll about 6 months ago. These polls along with politics always seem
to go both ways, not just the evil right slanted side.

Matt