[Vision2020] kirker Shopping Regs

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Sat Feb 10 22:03:09 PST 2007

I wonder if you are aware that many churches publish an in house business
directory? The first one I saw I believe was at St Marys here in town. I do
not know of any churches that issist that members only buy from that
directory. They are published with the idea that if you are seeking a
certain service it could be nice to work with a like minded christian. If CC
has one it could be just something that is practiced by many others.