[Vision2020] kirker Shopping Regs

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 17:36:37 PST 2007

On 2/10/07, J Ford <privatejf32 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> To settle this mess...read the attachment.  This is the first page of the
> "Business Section" of the kirker directory; it then goes on to list the
> kirker businesses.  This is all at the end of the directory, just after the names of the church members.  No page numbers are on it or the others.

I see no demands made here.  I see simple and reasonable guidance that
would make the world a more gentle place if everyone followed.  No one
should need to be told this; unfortunately, too many have demonstrated
that they still need what should be internalized rules of etiquette
spelled out in explicit form.