[Vision2020] Blight-Mind Show-n-Tell

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 17:24:27 PST 2007

On Dec 30, 2007 4:16 PM, Bill London <london at moscow.com> wrote:

> You say: "I feel like I'm persona non grata here anyway"...wrong, you are
> not, your reasoned discussions are welcomed here.  whether anyone agrees
> with you is really not the issue.   the point is that you are sharing in the
> discussion, and enlightening and enlivening it....

Thanks, Bill.  I guess I sometimes feel persona non grata because it
seems, to me, that my observations or objections are often ignored, or
engaged only at the periphery, rather than the center, of whatever
point I am trying to make.  But maybe I'm just being self-absorbed.
Thanks for the encouragement, regardless.

> You say: "The Kirkers have been singled out, why?" ... the core reason is
> Doug Wilson's political agenda to remake Moscow by dominating the downtown
> core of the town and starving the public education system.

That's a cogent reason, maybe even a supportable reason.  And it's
succinctly expressed, which I like.  I'll have to think about it for a
while before responding.

Chas