[Vision2020] Blight-Mind Show-n-Tell

Bill London london at moscow.com
Sun Dec 30 16:16:27 PST 2007

C-
You say: "I feel like I'm persona non grata here anyway"...wrong, you are
not, your reasoned discussions are welcomed here.  whether anyone agrees
with you is really not the issue.   the point is that you are sharing in the
discussion, and enlightening and enlivening it....

You say: "The Kirkers have been singled out, why?" ... the core reason is
Doug Wilson's political agenda to remake Moscow by dominating the downtown
core of the town and starving the public education system.

BL