[Vision2020] Gnostic Accountability

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sat Dec 29 17:39:57 PST 2007

Note to self:  Read things more carefully, particularly if you've been traveling all day.  I missed Andreas' "starve to death" and took Gary's words as a charge against all Intoleristas.  Gary, I'm sorry.  Although I do wonder if you often presume that we want "death" or literal harm to come to Wilson, et al, my comments were ill-advised in this case.  I stand by my hopes and prayers for Christ Church, and I acknowledge that I need to be more careful.

Not "atrocious," perhaps, but dumb.  And that ain't good, either.

Keely