[Vision2020] Most Interesting Video I've Seen This Year

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 10:41:47 PST 2007

On Dec 28, 2007 9:10 AM, Paul Rumelhart <godshatter at yahoo.com> wrote:

> That was an amazing video, I suggest everyone take a look at it.  I
> can't believe that the President pushed through a piece of legislation
> on the day we captured Saddam Hussein that redefined the term "Financial
> Institution" to include the post office, restaurants, travel agencies,
> etc, so that the FBI could have the power to read your mail and more
> with a self-written search warrant that isn't required to go to a
> judge.  They buried it in an innocuous-sounding document and hoped that
> nobody would read it because of the other things happening in the news.

I don't know; Bush has proven himself slimy enough that nothing
surprises me that he has done, or might do.

> Question.  Who is the candidate running for President this year who
> appears to be the one who opposes this kind of crap?

I'm not comfortable with a lot of Ron Paul's political philosophy, but
I'd be willing to bet that he would actively oppose this kind of crap.
 Dennis Kucinich, too.

Having said that, I still currently intend to cast my vote for Barack Obama.