[Vision2020] Most Interesting Video I've Seen This Year

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 28 09:10:40 PST 2007

That was an amazing video, I suggest everyone take a look at it.  I
can't believe that the President pushed through a piece of legislation
on the day we captured Saddam Hussein that redefined the term "Financial
Institution" to include the post office, restaurants, travel agencies,
etc, so that the FBI could have the power to read your mail and more
with a self-written search warrant that isn't required to go to a
judge.  They buried it in an innocuous-sounding document and hoped that
nobody would read it because of the other things happening in the news.

Question.  Who is the candidate running for President this year who
appears to be the one who opposes this kind of crap?

Paul