[Vision2020] Most Interesting Video I've Seen This Year

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Sun Dec 30 16:06:43 PST 2007

Well I finally got around to watching it and find it interesting that  a man
who is a free market proponent, who touts government non-interference in
economic affairs except for government policies to protect the "free
market," is the single person (except for Jim Hightower) whom I have heard
state this case so clearly.  I can certainly be grateful to him for this.
Loved his remark about people who criticize "activist judges."

This message adds credence to the idea that this president isn't stupid; far
from it--but he's evil and a conniving *****.

It's critical for Americans of all political persuasions that we elect
someone who respects the Bill of Rights, who gives Amendments 1 & 3 through
8, the kind of attention the Bush coterie gives the Second.  Ron Paul
certainly doesn't begin to be the candidate who respects the personal
privacy so cogently advanced by Napolatino. As one example, his stand
against choice for women is abundently clear.

Sue