[Vision2020] Christmas in Falluja

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Dec 15 12:37:35 PST 2007

Granted I do not have a relative serving in Iraq or Afghanistan, Kai.

However, I do maintain regular email contacts with three service members who
are serving in Iraq and Afghanistan.  Remember the videos I posted a while
back (titled "On Duty in Afghanistan")?  Those were sent to me by 1SG Troy
Steward who was, at that time, serving with a US Army contact team attached
to an Afghan National Army unit.  He is currently assigned to the battalion
I retired from (1st Battalion, 15th Infantry).  Although I was with this
battalion in Kitzingen, Germany, Troy is serving with 1-15 just outside of
Baghdad.  His last email promised me more videos, videos you will not see on
television.  The problem is that 1-15 Battalion S-2 will not release them
until their next rotation stateside.

The other service members are stationed in the Paktika Province in
Afghanistan.

I feel that I am entitled to my opinion, a very developed and substantiated
opinion.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)

  _____