[Vision2020] Christmas in Falluja

Kai Eiselein, editor editor at lataheagle.com
Mon Dec 17 10:49:01 PST 2007

And your actions prove my point.
There are probably more people like you, not just family, who are in contact with service members serving in war zones. Hardly forgotten.
Anyone who has been away from family and friends, especially during holidays, knows the aching loneliness of being away. I'm sure that feeling is greatly magnified for service members in Iraq and Afghanistan.
I, too, have seen photos and video that haven't been seen publicly, Tom.
While Joel is one of my favorite artists,  I think his assesment is wrong.