[Vision2020] Attendees At UN Climate Conference PayForConference Associated CO2 Emissions

Kai Eiselein, editor editor at lataheagle.com
Tue Dec 11 09:21:32 PST 2007

Carbon Credits: Scam operated by Wall Street types, to make money off of
polluters who want to clean up their public image without actually having to
DO anything to reduce the pollutants they generate and offset providers who
purport to reduce emmisions in return for cash.
However, the number of middlemen involved makes profiting from reducing
gasses  difficult at best, so don't plan on making money from it with your
apple orchard.
AKA "The Feel Good, Do Nothing Scam"