[Vision2020] Attendees At UN Climate Conference Pay ForConference Associated CO2 Emissions

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Mon Dec 10 14:54:44 PST 2007

Nick
I would encourage the use of tele conferences wherever possible. CALS  does a fairly good job of this. Most conferences  associated with government agencies could do this. As for political parties, most individuals do not have the necessary equipment to make this practical. If they did I would favor it.
I hope you enjoyed your trip and good luck on your book
Roger