[Vision2020] Attendees At UN Climate Conference PayForConference Associated CO2 Emissions

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 18:27:54 PST 2007

All-

The carbon trading markets that were involved in off setting the CO2
emissions for the UN Climate Change Conference delegates that I posted
information about are in Europe, not the USA.  I don't doubt that
there are scams involved in this area of economic activity, just as in
every business sector, from apples to zerox.

Here is an interesting discussion of the EU emissions trading system,
mentioned in the article I posted to start this thread.  This system
is a work in progress, and no one expects such efforts to work
miracles at first:

http://www.weathervane.rff.org/process_and_players/Business_Participation/European_and_American_Busines_Perspectives/Transcripts/RFF-Conf_05-Convery.pdf

Vision2020 Post: Ted Moffett