[Vision2020] Civility is a two-way street

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Dec 10 05:47:46 PST 2007

g. crabtree stated:

"In the spirit of the season and reciprocity I grant you the freedom to
emulate whatever unpleasant aroma your heart might desire. You may now wish
to rejoin the rest of the cyber-saviors in the mutual butt kissing ceremony
that they seem to be currently engaging in."

And Happy Holidays to you, too, g-ster.

May the fleas of a thousand camels . . .

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"Once again here's a bunch of radicals attempting to force their lifestyle
on people who do not wish to recognize that lifestyle as normal.  What ever
happened to live and let live?"

- Varnel W. (March 18, 2006)

  _____